- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Responsible for the preparation, analytics and processing of daily SHS pharmacy issues related to 340B, third party payers, accounting and reporting. Identifies and resolves issues within the department through the operation and maintenance of applicable application modules. Utilizes critical thinking skills to escalate necessary issues to management.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Pharmacy Administration provides leadership and direction to the various pharmacy departments and programs at SHS. These include inpatient and outpatient pharmacies, the anti-coagulation and pharmacy residency programs as well as 340 B operations. We are staffed with seasoned pharmacists and technicians who help optimize pharmaceutical care throughout our SHS service area.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current unencumbered Certified Oregon Pharmacy Technician License required.
- Three (3) years Certified Pharmacy Technician experience required.
- Experience and/or training with MS Office and database systems required.
- Experience with Epic Inpatient Willow preferred.
- Computer Literacy - Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. Ability to operate applications, write software, set up functions, enter data, and manipulate and process information.
- Medical Terminology - Knowledge of medical records, procedures and terminology. Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Problem Solving - Ability to identify complex problems, review related information, employ creativity and alternative thinking to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Project Management - Ability to organize, plan and prioritize multiple fast-moving projects with changing priorities, drivers and dependencies. Ability to work effectively independently or as part of an integrated team to achieve a goal.
- Systems Analysis/ Evaluation - Knowledge of how a system works and how changes will affect outcomes. Ability to identify measures of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to meet certain goals.
- Knowledge of SHS Pharmacy and 340B operating policies and procedures. Ability to interrelate department's activities with other organizational departments.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
WALK - INCLINE
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
KNEEL (on knees)
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
REACH - Upward
CLIMB - STAIRS
WALK – LEVEL SURFACE
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 – 20 Lbs
BEND FORWARD at waist
PUSH (0 - 20 pounds force)
PULL (0 - 20 pounds force)
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists