Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? We are looking for high-energy, positive individuals to join our team. As a Pharmacy Technician, you would be working closely with a pharmacist assisting with processing and shipping specialty pharmacy medications. This team is passionate about helping the patients they support, including disease states such as pulmonary hypertension, bleeding disorders, and enzyme deficiency. This is a very physically active role in a very energetic team oriented environment. Join us in our mission to change lives!
What you'll do:
- Picking: select and retrieve appropriate medications to fill orders
- Quality Assurance: verify quantities and ensure order accuracy
- Packing: select appropriate packing materials and prepare packages for shipment, enclose client specific materials, affix shipping labels on packages and sort by carrier for pick up
- Inventory Management: manage cycle counts, rotation of stock
- General Team Needs: Assist pharmacist with deliveries and cleaning of equipment and workstation
What you'll need:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience that is relevant to the role
- Experience with hospital or home infusion preferred
- An active MI state pharmacy technician license
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Internet, and Email)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Experience working on your feet in a physical role and ability to lift up to 35 pound packages
- Desire to work with a dynamic small team and help people
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.