Shift: 4 10hr shifts from 9:30pm-8am. All positions are Sunday night through Thursday morning.
Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? Express Scripts is looking for high-energy, positive individuals to join our pharmacy technician team. Members of this team are tasked with ensuring prescriptions are processed and shipped appropriately so they can arrive in the hands of the 100 million patients whose health depends on their delivery. Join us in our mission to change lives!
- Process requests for new and refill prescriptions
- Select and retrieve appropriate medications
- Verify quantities and prepare labels for bottles
- Send orders to pharmacy staff for completion and verification of prescription based programs
- Select appropriate packing materials and prepare packages for shipment
- Enclose client specified materials to orders
- Affix shipping labels on packages and sort by carrier
- Clean equipment and replenish workstation supplies like pill bottles, caps, safety seals, and paper
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0-1 years of experience that is relevant to the role
- A pharmacy technician license/certification/registration is required based on your state’s laws.
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Internet, and Email)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate peak volume times
- Willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes as needed
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.