We are currently accepting applications for a Pharmacy Technician to work for our client located in Edwardsville, KS.
- Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
- Labels products under Pharmacist's supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
- Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
- Refers doctors' calls and customers' medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Active Pharm Tech license in the state of Kansas
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
Key Words: Pharmacy Technician, Certified Pharmacy Tech
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.