We Are Hiring
Sacred Heart – Pensacola is hiring a Pharmacy Technician in our Pharmacy Services, to work Full Time Flexible Hours!
Why Join Ascension?
Come work for an innovative leader in many areas of healthcare! Since 1915, Sacred
Heart Hospital Pensacola has been highly regarded for its services to the community and
the quality of its healthcare providers.
- We are constantly growing- our brand new Studer Family Children’s Hospital is slated to open in by early May, which will have Siemens scanners which are the only ones in Northwest FL.
- Rated among the top 10% of stroke programs in the USA
- Rated among the top 50 hospitals in the USA for vascular surgery
- Ranked among the top 5% of E.R.s in the USA
- One of 11 centers in FL to provide specialized care to women with high risk pregnancies
- The region’s largest network of primary care physicians
- NW Florida’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- NW Florida's only facility to offer the most advanced non-invasive brain surgery – Leksell Gamma Knife® Perfexio
What You Will Do:
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
What You Will Need:
- Registered Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Florida Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school Diploma or GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree
About Our Team:
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
Culture of Service: We provide opportunities for Ascension associates to serve in their local communities through our community impact and Medical Missions at Home programs. Just last year, Ascension provided over 1.8 billion dollars in free healthcare to the poor and vulnerable through these initiatives.
Appreciation for Diversity: At Ascension, we recognize that our workforce should reflect the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)