The new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (SSRRH) islocated in the heart of Northern California's famous wine country, just 50 miles north of San Francisco and 30 minutes from the beautiful Pacific Coast. Providing quality health care services to the residents of Sonoma County for over 130 years, SSRRH has118 licensed beds (84 Inpatient, 24 Outpatient & 10 Labor & Delivery) and serves a population of more than 130,000+ people. Centers of excellence include: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Women's and Children's Services, and Level III NICU.
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the delivery of pharmacy services at theSSRRH. The Pharmacy Technician, under direct supervision of the pharmacist, has responsibility for pharmacy systems, pharmacy procedures and distribution, stock purchase and inventory control. The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for implementation of the departmental and organizational goals and strategic plan.
- Maintains a valid registration as an Pharmacy Technician in the State of California.
- One year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Experience in unit dose distribution, IV admixture preparation, sterile technique, and out patient dispensing is desirable.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development