- Under the direction of the area supervisor or group leader, Phlebotomy Services Floater's primary responsibility is to provide coverage at multiple locations.
- Ensure that daily activities of the Patient Service Center/ Mobile/ In-office Phlebotomy are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients, clients, and employees, perform with confidence both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
- Under guidance of area supervisor, may direct daily activity at a PSC having staff of more than two PSR I persons.
- May also be required to act as coach, mentor, instructor and resource person for new employees who have completed the required phlebotomy-training program.
- 6-12 months of phlebotomy experience - pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture - required. If in CA, then California Phlebotomy Techinician Certification required.
While Mind lance is an equal opportunity employer our clients require that we conduct background checks on all hires who receive a contingent offer of employment. It is understood that any offer extended by Mindlance is contingent on meeting the requirements set forth by the client which may include but are not necessarily limited to: criminal history (including sexual crimes), verification of social security number, employment verification, motor vehicle records (sales staff or any staff receiving car allowance), verification of education, professional licensure where applicable, and debarment authorities. This process is conducted to verify the accuracy of the information provided by the candidate. A guilty misdemeanor or felony conviction on an applicant's record does not in any way render the applicant ineligible for hire however all convictions will be escalated to the compliance team.
Offer of Employment Process
When making any offer of employment to a successful candidate, Mindlance staff is responsible to the hiring party to inform the candidate of the client's intent to extend a contingent offer of employment. Upon the successful completion of the background check and drug screen, the submission of all Mindlance paperwork along with any client specific documents the associate will be cleared for their assignment. Once the start instructions are received, which is typically the Friday prior to the candidate's start date the associate will receive starting instructions from the account management team.