Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dedicated part-time Medical Assistant to join the Clinical Support team at our Sandy Springs, GA office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm. Additional hours may be available.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- High volume of phlebotomy
- Maintain supplies for the blood drawing stations
- Ensure lab specimens are sent to proper labs
- Document patient care services utilizing daily logs andpatient records
- Utilize the computer in entering labs and printing labels
- Schedule appointments, answer phone calls
- Prescription refills
- Pre-authorizations for medication
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients' families
- Required to workoccasionalweekends and holidays