Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dedicated part-time Medical Assistant to join the Clinical Support team at our Sandy Springs, GA office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm. Additional hours may be available.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- High volume of phlebotomy
- Maintain supplies for the blood drawing stations
- Ensure lab specimens are sent to proper labs
- Document patient care services utilizing daily logs and patient records
- Utilize the computer in entering labs and printing labels
- Schedule appointments, answer phone calls
- Prescription refills
- Pre-authorizations for medication
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients' families
- Required to work occasional weekends and holidays
What You'll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Background in women's health preferred
- Strong patient orientation and be a team player
- Professionalism and strong customer service skills is a must
- Completion of a formal MA program
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Retirement plan
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values - Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
To learn more about our company and culture, visit here.
How To Get Started:
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “Apply” button. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to share the job description by clicking on an option under “Share This Job” at the top of the screen.