Want to see complex dermatology without a complicated practice setting?
Medical Dermatology Specialists is offering the opportunity for a board-certified dermatologist to join their thriving practice. If you enjoy providing comprehensive dermatologic care including medical & surgical dermatology, dermatologic oncology and aesthetic services, and place the patient experience as the top priority, we are looking for you!
- See rare & complex dermatology disorders
- Provide a wide range of dermatologic services to children and adults
- Work closely with local universities contributing to resident education
- Clinical research studies
- Opportunity to start seeing patients very quickly
- Competitive first year guarantee, sign-on bonus, full benefits package with 401k match of 4%
Medical Dermatology Specialists is now a part of U.S. Dermatology Partners!
We make practicing complex dermatology simple.
See the U.S. Dermatology Partners Difference: Patient focused. Physician-centered. Physician owned.
- Maintain your clinical autonomy
- Companywide Physician to Mid-level Provider ratio is 3:1, unlike comparable groups
- Majority of our locations are full service with 3 physicians per location
- Transparent compensation model with physicians paid first
- Physician ownership and representation at the Board of Directors
- Partnership offered after 1 year
How we support our physicians:
- On-site and regional management of operations
- In-house billing and collections
- Information technology and system support
- Clinical support staffing, recruiting and training
- Managed care contracting and negotiations
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Human resources
- Business development, marketing and advertising
- Company-wide EMR (EMA Modernizing Medicine)
To learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Intrigued but still not sure? Hear directly from our physicians!
Lindsay Ackerman, M.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie Kessler, M.D. email@example.com