Ortho NorthEast (ONE) is in search of a Phone Nurse to join our organization.
- Must be an LPN, preferably with phone nurse experience.
- Qualified candidates will have dynamic customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to extend nursing skills outside the traditional hospital or clinic setting and have a high level of problem solving skills.
- Candidates should be proficient with computers (Centricity medical software preferred).
- Ability to provide care instructions according to approved clinical guidelines.
- Current CPR / AED certification required.
ONE provides an enjoyable work environment, along with competitive salaries and excellent benefits package for qualified staff members including medical/dental/vision/STD/LTD/401K, profit sharing, life insurance, EAP, tuition assistance, paid time off, holidays and more!
Interested candidates are invited to forward/fax/e-mail resume to:
Ortho Northeast (ONE), PC,
5050 N. Clinton St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Fax: (260) 408-8031. ATT: Ed Tinkel
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Hospice Registered Nurse