Why Join The Huntington Team?
Administrative Professionals, if you’re passionate about providing superior administrative support and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, Huntington has the perfect fit for you!
Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Oradell, NJ (Bergen County), we are the nation's pioneer in the K to 12 Tutoring and Test Prep services industry servicing over 300+ learning centers throughout the United States.
About The Opportunity
We are currently hiring full time (benefits included) and part time Administrative Assistants for our Customer Engagement Center (CEC). The CEC connects with parents from coast to coast and is open Monday-Thursday 8AM-10:30PM, Friday 8AM-7PM, and Saturday 9AM-5:30PM. Both full time and part time schedules include a minimum of 2 Saturday shifts and paid training.
As an Administrative Assistant, job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and transferring a high volume of inbound calls (40-60 calls per hour)
- Making appointment confirmation calls
- Data entry
- Clerical duties (filing, mailing, sorting)
Are You The Right Fit?
- Pleasant and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- Team player with an eye for attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in word processing software
- Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) a plus
- High school diploma or GED
Interested in being the first person parents speak to when they call Huntington Learning Center? Apply today!
For more information on how Huntington Learning Center makes a difference in the lives of children, visit huntingtonhelps.com .