We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts paid federal holidays two weeks paid time off and more!
The PHP Developer will work with a team of Senior Developers and Engineers.
Essential Functions Responsibilities & Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Problem-solving and responding to product questions/issues and reacting as necessary
- Testing new software and fixing bugs
- Designing the relationships and objects of a full web-based system and programming such a system
- Researching and developing web-based applications
- Assisting in creating and executing test plans for QA and manual testing
- Learning the clients’ business needs and applying this knowledge when designing and testing new products/features.
Required Educational and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or web knowledge/development experience
- PHP development experience
- Highly favorable qualifications
- Familiar with (or have experience with) Zend Framework
- Knowledge of Oracle or other compatible SQL and MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Skills and Specifications
- Resourceful; takes initiative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Superlative time management skills; well-organized
- Ability to analyze detailed log files and troubleshoot problems
- Strong understanding of application servers web servers and other elements of an internet infrastructure.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The duties may require lifting or manipulating up to 100 pounds with or without assistance and the use of mechanical lifts. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification) national origin age disability military/veteran status marital status genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment promotion wages benefits and all other privileges terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377
CLICK HERE TO APPLY