Methodist Physicians Clinic is seeking a Physiatrist to join a growing group in Omaha, NE. This board certified or board eligible physiatrist will care for both inpatient and outpatients in the whole care of the patient in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialty. Methodist offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient general physiatry with managing acute inpatient rehabilitation patients in an IPR unit, rehab consultations and a robust outpatient clinic. Methodist is a CARF accredited program and cares for a wide range of conditions to include but not limited to neuromuscular disorders, cancer rehabilitation, amputee management, and peripheral nerve disorders, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- CME Allowance
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Sign on/Relocation Incentive
- Health/Dental/ Vision Insurance Options
- Retirement Package
- Large primary care partner base for referrals.
- Highly collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Multiple specialties available for consultative services.
- Employed position with the feel of private practice. Local decision making.
- Outstanding patient experience scores.
Contact Keri Charron for more information.
Keri Charron- Senior Director, Physician Services