Physical Therapist Assistant (Per Diem) - We offer: Great Pay, and a Great Team of Therapist to work with.
- Really great DOR who has been there for close to 7 years now
- Very well-maintained facility; great place to work
- Great location if you are someone who likes outdoor activities
- Very supportive facility administration focused on expanding the care within the Delano community
- Looking to expand to another 42 beds in the future
- Planning on building a new therapy room. Current therapy department has great equipment to support therapy needs
- Millennial team to work with
- 30 mi drive from both Bakersfield, Tulare, and Visalia
- (2) beds per room with a restroom in each room
- Population is very active with things always going on in the community
- Delano District is an active participant in the local community events as well
- 12-15 Med A's with a very manageable case load
- Very supportive team and environment. Ability to provide training and mentorship to a new graduate
What we are looking for:
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (New Grad up to a 20-year veteran)
- Preferably Geriatric experience from clinicals or direct work experience
- Team player, someone who truly loves what they do and being part of a great team environment
Founded in 1976 by Susan J. Harris, OTR, a nationally respected pioneer in rehab services, Therapy Specialists is San Diego's largest independent therapy provider - providing comprehensive rehabilitation programs and consulting services to skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, memory care facilities, adult day health and outpatient settings throughout California.
Here you are the driver of your destiny! Our employees thrive and grow because they love being here. When you become a part of the Therapy Specialists family, we make you this promise: you'll love your work, realize your potential and enjoy the recognition you deserve.
- Very high staff retention rate
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 5-Time Award Recipient of Best Places to Work
- Monthly awards for associates in recognition of their efforts in going above and beyond
- Unparalleled reputation for best practices that meet today's healthcare challenges.
Therapy Specialists supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer.