Come join us at beautiful Montrose, CO! Montrose is a historic Colorado town on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure!
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) works under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist to assist with a patient's treatment program in accordance with federal guidelines and state practice acts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides direct treatment to residents as directed by and according to the plan of care outlined by the supervising Physical Therapist.
- Documents resident progress towards meeting established goals.
- Teaches exercises to residents, family members, and caregivers and may provide instruction in the use and care for orthotic, prosthetic devices, and other assisting apparatus.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.