Location : Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
Minimum Experience: 1+ Years of experience; New/recent grads are welcome and encouraged to apply
Employment Type: Part time (approximately 24 hours per week, flexible on schedule)
Benefits: 401K & Continuing Education
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate
University Physical Therapy is a well-respected group of 8 clinics in the New River Valley. We have established outpatient orthopedic clinics in Blacksburg, West Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Dublin, Pearisburg, Radford, Roanoke and Salem, VA. All providing care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, rehabilitation of injured workers and preventative care.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Previous experience, preferably in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting strongly preferred
- Current state of Virginia license, CPR certification.
- Exercise, Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New Grads welcome to apply, we are willing to mentor.
For more information about this opportunity please call/text Mary at 713-297-6392.