Put Your Career in MOTION!
We're looking for talented team members who believe in constantly moving forward and helping our patients do the same. MOTION PT Group owns and manages over 85 locations in 6 states' and we're still growing!
We'll Move You Forward in Your Field!The MOTION PT Group is an extraordinary team of PT, OT and Speech Therapists filled with pride, professionalism, and passion.
- On average, you'll enjoy the opportunity to spend 40 minutes or more using your clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality one-on-one care.
- You'll become part of people's comeback stories and find inspiration as they grow stronger.
- We'll help you improve, too! We offer a uniquely-curated mentorship program designed with you in mind.Through guidance from renowned clinicians/educators and hands-on training sessions, we'll help you be the best therapist you can be.
Job Title:Physical Therapist
Job Type: Part Time (Mon and Wed 2pm-7pm; 10 hours per week)
Job Locations: 1353 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA (south of downtown Boston; outpatient setting)
Job Description: We're looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking physical therapist. The responsibilities of this role include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Working one-on-one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we're interested in talking with you.
- College Degree mandatory
- MA Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
If interested, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter email@example.com. Or apply online viahttps://motionptg.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.