Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- FT Days
- Exhibits clinical accuracy in performing patient evaluations (re-evaluations) and interprets results within scope of licensure.
- Accurately performs appropriate chart review and data collection.
- Effectively collaborates with medical professionals and other members of interdisciplinary team re: patient history and needs.
- Exhibits accurate knowledge of medically complex diagnoses, laboratory and radiology results, and contraindications/precautions.
- Demonstrates innovation, skill and efficiency in developing and implementing patient treatment programs for a varied caseload including: orthopedic, neurological, pediatric and other patient populations.
- Demonstrates appropriate delegation of task according to state, federal and JACHO regulations.
- Actively participates in professional development and leadership activities to facilitate individual as well as departmental growth and development.
- DPT preferred but MPT and PT acceptable.
- New Grads welcome
- FL license, AHA BLS
The Physical Therapist performs physical therapy intervention to include evaluation and development of plan of care for patients according to accepted standards of practice issued by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) in order to facilitate functional progress and discharge planning of the medically complex patient population and while maintaining departmental expected productivity. Reports to Manager.