***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN ON BONUS & MONTHLY INCENTIVES***
Position located in Dothan, AL
- Plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy (PT) treatments for patients suffering from injuries or disease and to restore function, prevent disability and relieve pain.
- Consults with physicians and/or other departments about the impact of PT factors on patient heath status.
- Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for medical record as necessary. Bills patients according to proper procedures.
- Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies and/or exercises.
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy required
Special Qualifications: Current Physical Therapy state license. Must maintain BLS certification
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The Hughston Clinic is an orthopedic and sports medicine clinic performing non-operative, pre-operative, and post-operative rehab care. A therapist with the Hughston Clinic will work on site with a variety of physicians in a clinic setting that also houses MRI, X-Ray, and EMG for ease of communication and continuity of care.