Where the Heart Is, Inc., the premiere home health provider for the Memphis metro is searching for Physical Therapist (Home Health)to join our growing team and provide services in Memphis (Shelby County)!
We provide an innovative and creative environment for our staff members and strive to be the leader of home health services in our area.
All of our staff members are:
Employees: This means that you are eligible for health insurance (eligible to participate on the first day of the month following 60 days of service), our 401K program (which includes company matching).
Truly a part of our team: We do not treat our staff members as a number or "field staff". We value and respect our staff members and our individual life experiences. We are looking for therapists who want to grow with our organization.
Leadership Development & Management Training: All staff members with Where the Heart Is, Inc. have the availability for advancement and on the job training to further their clinical skills and leadership development.
The right candidates:
- The Physical Therapist for Home Health coordinates all aspects of the patient's home care, interacting with other disciplines as needed, and provides professional care to the patient as indicated by agency policies, State and Federal laws and regulations.
- The PT usually performs the admission visit/follow-up visits to the patient in the home.
- The PT determines patient's eligibility for home care services and develops the plan of care to be followed.
- The Physical Therapist completes all paperwork necessary for agency policies and federal/state laws.
- Ideally, we are seeking a PT with at least two (2) years of healthcare experience.Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- You must have a valid State of Tennessee therapy license.
- You must have valid automobile insurance.
- Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision; has good organizational skills.
- Has satisfactory references from previous (or current) employers and/or nursing school, and professional peers.You must be able to satisfy employee screening results (background check, drug testing, motor vehicle report, license verification, abuse registry, OIG excluded individuals).
- Able to utilize electronic devices in the role of this position.Should have experience working with computers (iPads, laptops, etc.). All paperwork is submitted electronically.
For consideration, please respond to this posting with a cover letter & a resume.
We will be in touch with you shortly!