RELOCATION $$$ MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
The Physical Therapist will provide evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal conditions. They are licensed independent practitioners and credentialed as direct care providers in specific military HP settings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate and treat patients with or without referrals.
• Refer patients to other POTFF staff members as needed.
• Provide and perform the following services in support of POTFF’s HP program for SOF personnel, with the priority on SOF Operators and Direct Combat Support personnel: Provide musculoskeletal injury care, utilizing approved supplemental clinical privileges including the ordering of imaging studies, laboratory tests, basic pharmaceuticals, and referrals to specialty providers, with consistent, appropriate, and required documentation.
• If directed by HP Program Manager and/or Coordinator, directly supervise the PT Tech, PT Assistant, and/or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) within their scope of practice.
• Participate in periodic meetings with HP and POTFF for reasons such as, but not limited to, reviewing care provided to patients. Identify opportunities for improvement.
• Serve as an advisor to the HP program Manager and/or Coordinator in matters related to injury prevention, Sports Medicine (SM), and rehabilitation.
• Serve as an advisor to the HP program Manager and/or Coordinator for administrative matters, purchasing of supplies and equipment, and supplemental fiscal requests.
• Conduct equipment, product, and literature reviews to ensure the HP program stays current with the provision of care.
• Provide input for the development and utilization of required databases. • Conduct peer (record) reviews for the HP Staff as directed.
• Assists the HP program Manager and/or Coordinator in developing and updating criteria-based job descriptions and performance standards.
• Assist the HP program Manager and/or Coordinator in developing and maintaining clinical practice guidelines to ensure consistency of care across all HP Training Centers (HPTCs) and associated facilities.
• Assist with the preparation of short and long-term fiscal plans.
• Submits input to the HP program Manager and/or Coordinator.
• Document care in the Military’s Electronic Health Record (i.e., AHLTA, GENESIS, etc.) and/or the HP Enterprise-wide database (i.e., SPEAR), as directed by HP program Manager and/or Coordinator and required by USSOCOM HQ and its POTFF staff.
• Attend and participate in meetings with other POTFF staff members and medical providers as requested and/or required.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.