We are looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for an outpatient position working with an adult population in an outpatient physical therapy clinic. The Physical Therapist will be required to work 9-hour days Monday through Thursday and only 4 hours on Friday. The pay and benefits for this Physical Therapy position are very generous. The PT is not required to have outpatient experience-- we will accept Physical Therapists with a year of experience with adults or geriatrics (a year of licensed experience) in any of the following settings: skilled nursing facility SNF, rehab center, healthcare center, outpatient, inpatient, assisted living facility ALF, homecare / home health, adult daycare center, or hospital. This Physical Therapy position is with a company that has been in business many years, therefore it has stability and longevity.
Some of the Benefits of the Outpatient Physical Therapist Position:
- The pay is very generous
- Health Insurances
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid time off
- 401K with Retirement Plan
- Electronic charting
- Generous continuing education allowance of $2000 per year
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Sign on / Moving Allowance / student loan payoff programs also offered -- up to $8,000 depending on distance from clinic location.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist Position: The Physical Therapist must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree IN Physical Therapy. The Physical Therapist must have a license to practice PT in the state. The Physical Therapist must also either be a US citizen or have your green card-- NO EXCEPTIONS. The Physical Therapist must be willing to work 9-hour days Monday through Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
*If you qualify for this position and are interested, please put a note in your application with the following information:*
1. Please tell me how you fit the requirements in the requirements section of the ad?
2. How many visits per week are you interested in?
3. What days and times could you do a phone interview in case the manager decides to start with that?
4. What times and days could you do an in-person interview?
***We would like all interested Outpatient Physical Therapist PT applicants to please be watching your email and phone messages so you can respond promptly when we try to contact you.*
Other Keywords: Visiting Nurse Association, Visiting Nurse Services, VNS, VNA, Home Health, Homecare, Home Care, Home Healthcare, Home Therapist, Home Visits, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, RPT, DPT, skilled nursing facility, SNF, rehab center, healthcare center, rehabilitation center, out patient / outpatient, inpatient, assisted living facility, ALF, adult daycare center, hospital, medical center, Full-time, Full time