Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy prefered
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy.
- Maintain BCLS certification.