Panorama Orthopedic & Spine Centeris searching for full timePhysical Therapistfor our outpatient orthopedic clinic located in Golden, Colorado.We aresearching forcompassionate, forward-thinking Physical Therapist who optimize patient-centered diagnosis by assessingstrengths and weaknesses and devising creative, effective team-based treatment plans in accordance with the doctors’ orders. Our Physical Therapist combine evidence based physical therapy practice philosophies along with onsite patient information and imagining studies ensuring the best clinical outcomes for our patients. We want Physical Therapist that wantto be part of a collaborative team who strive to achieve career goals and personal growth. Join a rehab company who is improving thequality of life for our patients by advocating exercise, nutrition, injury prevention and complete wellness.
What we offer you;
- Company Funded Continuing Education for all full time clinicians.
- Student Loan Repayment Program for new and recent graduates.
- An exceptional base salary that is enhanced by a performance based bonus program, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and more.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- The Physical Therapist /PT will provide direct patient care.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred but not required.
- The Physical Therapist/ PT will evaluate, develop and administer detailed treatment programs with specific goals defined by the patient’s capacity and tolerance and in accordance with the doctor’s orders.
- Educate patients about the bio-mechanics of their body’s natural movement to prevent additional injury and to promote wellness.
- Communicate with physicians, team members and patients to ensure a consistent level of care and improved quality of life.
- Perform daily documentation.
- Current state license or actively in the application process.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have graduated from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Please do not contact facility direct.