Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Performs physical therapy evaluation and treatment of patients based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of independence and/or function
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation & treatment, progress of the patient & discharge from treatment
- Recommends and assists in securing special adaptive equipment for patient to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehab program
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides in direct patient care and patient-related activities in accordance with state practice act
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from a college or university with accredited Physical Therapy program
- Current, unrestricted license as Physical Therapist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or Cariopulmonary Resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a physical therapist preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The candidate/employee will have the physical ability to perform job related duties which may require sitting, lifting, standing, bending, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling.
- A health screen or examination may be required prior to assignment and periodically thereafter, depending on the specific location policy, local or state regulations to verify that he/she is physically capable of performing assigned duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
PRN position supporting our home and community rehab in Pasadena, CA
- Home care experience preferred
- 2+ years experienece with neuro conditions highly preferred (TBI, SCI, CVA, Parkinsons's, etc.)