Full-time permanent opening for a Physical Therapist in Coos Bay! Located on the west coast of Oregon, Coos Bay is a great place to live, work and play surrounded by a beautiful protected bay, lush emerald forests and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits offered!
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Coos Bay, OR
SHIFT: 10 hour days
- Prior acute care experience
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Oregon
- BLS through AHA
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888