Our legacy of more than 125 years of excellence in home health comes from our belief that people not only need someone to care for them, they also need someone to care about them. That's what we do at VNA and our patients say it's one of the many things that set us apart.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package
- 24/7 Clinical Manager support "we are here for you"
- Cell phone and tablet documentation
- Retirement savings account 403(b) with company match
- Pre-tax savings plan
As a member of the Physical Therapist team, you will provide physical therapy service to patients according to a written individualized plan of care and within the scope of the Physical Therapy Practice Act; plus focus on providing the best care to our patients.
Qualifications for this Position
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master's program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization
- Currently licensed to practice as physical therapist within the state Missouri and Kansas
- At least two (2) years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/homecare experience is preferred
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
- Understands prognosis and goals of care
- Work Days: Saturday and Sunday (Two weekends off every six months)
- Work Hours: 0700 to 1900
VNA Home Health offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements. We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive orientation and training.
As a home health Physical Therapist, you are a key contributor for patient care improvement. You will work under our policy guidelines and report to the Clinical Manager. You will provide an overall Inspired Care; Inspired Team experience to our patients. With care and compassion, you'll implement therapy processes, ensure accurate documentation, follow home health care regulations, and more. This amazing opportunity allows you to escape the hospital or facility setting and establish a profound relationship with your patients creating a trusting bond which allows for heartfelt healing and happiness.
Apply today and be a part of the Inspired Team at VNA Home Health.
Did You Know???
- 98% of our patients say they would choose VNA again for services
- 99% of our patients say they were treated with respect by their VNA home health care provider
- Check out other Quality Measures @ www.vnakc.org