Looking for the place where Leaders Grow?
Come Join our Leadership Team at Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance!
Premier PT announces an opening for a Physical Therapist in Smyrna, Delaware for an immediate start date.
Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance has created an environment that embraces and rewards evidence-based clinical excellence and genuine care for
patients above all else! Our goal is to be the regional leader in clinical excellence providing the best outcomes for our patients. Our outstanding Physical Therapists drive that mission!
Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance was founded by two Physical Therapists, Tom Windley and Pat Williams, in 2007. Since that time, we have welcomed four new clinical partners and have achieved ABPTRFE accreditation for our in-house Sports Residency program and have been granted candidacy status for our Orthopaedic Residency program. We believe strongly in serving our communities, and we provide outreach Athletic Training services to five Delaware high schools and multiple community sport organizations.
We have seven clinic locations in Delaware, and we are growing our clinical model of excellence throughout the state.
Joining our Leadership Team Offers:
- Multi-level focused leadership training and development
- Profit-sharing model that rewards your performance
- Highly competitive salary
- Reimbursement for fees associated with Board Clinical
- Specialty Certification and other specialties
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Retirement Plan,
- Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and an
- Employee Discount Program
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Tom Windley PT, MPT, PhD – Partner and CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Atwood PT, DPT, OCS, SCS – Partner and Director of Sports Rehabilitation at email@example.com