Are you a Physical Therapist wanting to find your next rewarding travel contract position?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about Therapy as we are and want the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what we have currently available:
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $1,600 -$2,200 commensurate with experience
- Duration of this travel contract assignment: 13 weeks
- This assignment is at a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Full time hours
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you'll receive Day One Medical Benefits
- Gain valuable professional experience and explore a new geographic region
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Evaluating patients’ condition(s), developing individual treatment plans, and assisting your patients in getting better day by day.
- Instructing patients how to properly use exercise techniques, providing stimulation or massage and maintaining the patients’ records.
What You’ll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Masters of Physical Therapy from an accredited school.
- Physical Therapist license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Are you passionate about making a career change?
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Apply now and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch within 24 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.