Job Position: Physical Therapist Aide
Location: Twin Falls, ID
Employment Type: Part Time
Benefits: Benefits: 401K
Business: Outpatient Therapy Clinic
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!
At Wright PT, you will be surrounded by people committed to our purpose and core values. Our purpose is to inspire our patients, team members, and the communities we serve to create a life of joy. In our clinics, you will find a culture of high skilled treatment, innovative solutions, uplifting environments, and dedicated service. Our core goals for our employees include the ability to reach personal and professional potential, financial freedom, and having uplifting fun! Wright Physical Therapy currently serves eleven locations throughout Idaho - Twin Falls (2), Kimberly, Jerome, Burley, Rupert, Wendell, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot and Boise.
We have a significant social mission to donate our time, energy, and revenue to the goal of protecting the innocence of children throughout the world. Our core values include: Have Uplifting Fun -- Learn, Grow, Repeat — Family is Central — Add Value Every Day — Charity Never Fails
Primary duties of this position include:
- Smooth set up for the delivery of physical therapy services.
- Maintaining a clean, uplifting, and organized work area.
- Instruct, motivate, and safeguard patients performing exercises under the direct supervision of a licensed clinician.
- Transporting patients safely into and out of the building and from exercise equipment.
- Observe patients during prescribed exercises and document responses.
- Team player attitude, energetic, and with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Caring nature, with a genuine interest in helping people.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- 1+ years' experience in a medical environment, ideally in a PT department.
Physical Therapy Aide