Physical Therapist Assistant Needed - Cedartown, Georgia!!
Growing outpatient clinic seeks a Full time Physical Therapist Assistant with an entrepreneurial spirit who places a strong emphasis on patient care. Our clinic is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and skilled in exercise and manual based therapy. If you are eager to learn and enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!!
- Current state of Georgia license, CPR certification.
- Exercise and manual based skills, and sports rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
Please Call Ed McDonald at 616-340-8645 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.