Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
With a population of over 2.3 million, Dallas County is Texas’ second-most populated county. Its size and low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Dallas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is actively recruiting Physical Therapy Assistants interested in working within an outpatient orthopedic setting! The Physical Therapist Assistant will assist Physical Therapists with providing therapeutic healthcare services to patients with a variety of needs and goals.
PTA - Outpatient Orthopedics Summary:
- Complete therapeutic exercises with patients
- Deliver therapeutic massage when necessary
- Observe patients and evaluate data on patient’s progress
- Educates patient in maintenance programs as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Answer phones, order supplies, complete forms
- Formulate detailed and comprehensive daily notes that support treatment charges
- Convey to the supervising Physical Therapist any patient change of status or poor tolerance to treatment
- Any and all other duties as assigned
PTA - Outpatient Orthopedics Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited PTA program; or equivalent experience
- Currently licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant
- Outpatient Orthopedic experience preferred