PTA – Outpatient Orthopedics
Join a team of passionate therapy leaders in an outpatient orthopedic setting located in Portland! The Physical Therapist Assistant will assist Physical Therapists with providing therapeutic healthcare services to patients.
PTA – Outpatient Orthopedics Summary:
- Complete therapeutic exercises with patients
- Deliver therapeutic massage when necessary
- Observe patients and evaluate data on patient’s progress
- Educates patient in maintenance programs as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Answer phones, order supplies, complete forms
- Formulate detailed and comprehensive daily notes that support treatment charges
- Convey to the supervising Physical Therapist any patient change of status or poor tolerance to treatment
- Any and all other duties as assigned
PTA – Outpatient Orthopedics Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited PTA program; or equivalent experience
- Currently licensed as Physical Therapist Assistant in the state
- Outpatient Orthopedic experience preferred
For more information, please call 763-231-1402 or simply apply.