PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (PTA) - Home Health
Southern Wake County
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a “home” and be a part of a “family”?
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU! We are the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S., and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect from us…
- We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Provide in home healthcare services to our kiddos and their family across Southern Wake County
- Create treatment and therapy plans to suit the individual needs of a diverse population of patients
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be available to work after school hours
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current basic first aid and CPR
- Must have the required license to practice in North Carolina
- Must have an Associates of Physical Therapy
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost,…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive compensation and benefits*
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.