Northeast Florida’s leader in comprehensive behavioral healthcare is seeking inpatient and outpatient adult psychiatrists to join our dynamic and distinguished multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate for this unique and exciting opportunity will be responsible for providing innovative and collaborative diagnostic and treatment services in a multidisciplinary outpatient setting.
- PRN/part-time/full-time and weekend available
- Inpatient Mental Health Experience
- Outpatient Mental health Experience
- Experience providing services to patients with severe mental illnesses
- Board certified or board eligible MD or DO in psychiatry
- In possession of or able to obtain an active, unrestricted Florida license
- In possession of or able to obtain DEA licensure
- Eligible to be credentialed with major insurance panels
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.