Path Medical is a busy, fast paced medical practice providing our patients with the care they deserve for a healthier, happier lifestyle. Our Chiropractic and Orthopedic team is complemented by our multidisciplinary health centers, working in conjunction with other Diagnostic and Therapeutic Programs for fast and lasting results. All of our centers are accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) and we are proud to have earned The Gold Seal of Approval.
Physician Assistants will perform comprehensive orthopedic exams, order appropriate diagnostic imaging, interventional injections, design wellness programs tailored to each patient's specific needs and additional treatment plans under physician supervision. We employ a multidisciplinary team approach comprising of the best trained chiropractic and orthopedic trained doctors working together to help our patients achieve optimal health and an active lifestyle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs history and physical exams as well as image reviews.
- Orders appropriate imaging and diagnostic studies.
- Develops an appropriate plan of care.
- Completes comprehensive review of all records pertaining to patient's injuries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduated an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program.
- Possesses current Florida state license and be nationally certified.
- Demonstrates knowledge and compliance of HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Full-time & Part-time available