Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Nova Medical Centers has dedicated over 20 years to providing exceptional Occupational Medicine services and successfully operates outpatient clinics. Nova Medical Centers' services are specifically tailored to accommodate the full needs of employers. These services include minor emergencies, injury care, pre-employment services and physical therapy. Our commitment to providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few reasons why Nova Medical Centers is one of the most highly regarded Occupational Medicine companies. PA/NP with Nova Medical Centers enjoy:
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm schedule with No Weekends and No On-Call!
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) with company match and immediate vesting
- Group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
- CME reimbursement along with paid time off to attend courses
- Reimbursement for Association dues and Licensing fees
- Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with Nova Medical Centers’ medical model and standard of care.
- Ensure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting boards.
- Perform physical, mental status and medical history examinations; record findings subsequently reviewed and countersigned by supervising physician.
- Follow patient progress and make changes in treatment as necessary.
- Participate in business development, when requested, to discuss health and safety needs and conduct workplace walk-through and other on-site assessments.
- Perform other tasks and duties reasonably requested by the Chief Medical Officer in accordance with Nova Medical Centers’ policies and procedures.
•Current State Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioners Licensure
•Current DEA licensure
•State Controlled Substance Licensure, if required by State Law
•Current CPR Registration
•Current Registration with National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, or ability to become registered prior to start date.
•M.D. or D.O. trained
•Experience in UC, ER, FP, ER, IM or Ortho, preferred
•Experience/ability to suture
Authorized to work in the USA
•Ability to work in a cooperative, multidiscipline setting
•Excellent communication skills. Excellent computer skills, must be able to efficiently enter data into Electronic Medical Records system.
•Good organizational and time management skills
•Good judgment, dependability and integrity
•Professional appearance and demeanor
•Spanish/English bilingual a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer