- Offers comprehensive medical, interventional and surgical treatments of pediatric cardiac conditions including heart murmurs, congenital heart disease, atrial and ventricular septal defects (hole in heart), congestive heart disease and heart failure.
- Treatment is provided to newborns, children and adults.
- Equipped with a dedicated 24/7 pediatric cardiac intensive care unit, the state's only pediatric catheterization lab and pediatric cardiac operating room.
- Performs virtually all cardiac and vascular procedures available worldwide.
- Will care for primarily pediatric patients, these patients are seen through adulthood.
- Flexible shifts: 5, 8 hour shifts (40 hour) or 3, 12 hour shifts (36 hour).
- The shift is overnight to provide coverage of post-operative patients with congenital heart conditions on a 6 bed unit.
- Can be a PA, ACNP, FNP
- Must have experience in the ICU or Critical Care (PICU preferred)
- Perfect candidate will have experience in a Pediatric CVICU with Congenital Heart Surgery patients
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- College Savings Plan (529)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Homebuyer Program
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Coastal city on the Long Island Sound
- Has many networks of pedestrian-friendly streets
- Plenty of shoreline beaches and inland forests.
- You can get to NYC in 2 hours by train.
- Has the best schools in the nation.
- Famous for their New Haven “apizza”.