Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
Siena Medical Orthopedics is a flourishing 4 surgeon department that includes Sports Medicine, Hip/Joint, and General surgeries. There are currently 3 APP's and are seeking a 4th to work with General Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Alok Shah. The details of the job as as follows:
- Surgery at St. Catherine Hospital 1.5 days a week
- Clinic split between clinic in Garden City and Dodge City 3.5 days a week
- Surgeries include total joint, shoulder, spine, major trauma
- Round on post op patients
- Flexible hours for surgery and clinic days
- See between 30 and 40 patients a day
- Full benefits include malpractice coverage, defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Student loan repayment.
- Relocation provided up to 12k with approved receipts
- Competitive compensation
- Mission minded, core value driven staff which includes Administration, Physicians, Nurses and more.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Your Connected Community
Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinicalresources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care – from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG’s ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered