Health Plus Management (HPM) is a Physician Support Organization and market leader in clinical practice management in the physical medicine and rehabilitation market with 40+ locations serving Westchester, NYC, NJ & Upstate NY. HPM provides independent physician practices specializing in musculoskeletal care with professional business development, marketing and back-office support typically seen in much larger organizations, thereby enabling clients to start and / or grow their private practice beyond what might otherwise be feasible (while maximizing clinical service and patient care).
The Physician Assistant will work under the supervision of the Physician or Surgeon but may work independently, consulting with Physicians when necessary. You should have experience in all areas of medicine but may specialize in an area such as pain management.
To be a successful Physician Assistant, you should be formally educated to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, and provide treatment. You should demonstrate strong attention to detail, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and manage patient care.
- Coordination of care.
- Provide continuity of patient care
- Physical Exam
- Document encounter.
- Prescribe medication.
- Pleasant Bedside manner.
- See new and follow up with major medical patients
- Take social/medical histories
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Assist practice physician when needed
- Create treatment plans
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Clinical skills
- Informing others
- Medical teamwork
- Physiological knowledge
- Bedside manner
Education & Training
- NY License / Certification
- Clinical Skills in Pain Management and Physical Medicine Rehabilitation knowledge a plus
- BLS certification
- New grads welcome to apply