Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people
- Responsible for caring for patients by performing initial patient screenings, patient history and physical examinations.
- Updating and checking patient records for accuracy at each patient appointment.
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treating options.
Serve as a resource for ongoing care information, and provide counseling and guidance for all patients including any patients with critical conditions
- Must pass pre-employment examination that includes an extensive background investigation, credit check and designated and/or random drug testing.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
- High comfort level working in a hospital and/or prison setting.
- Other specific requirements, duties and responsibilities as determined and required by contract.
Education & Certifications:
- Masterâ€™s degree.
- Current, unrestricted NP or PA license in the state of Indiana.
- 5 years of NP/PA experience.
Current and valid CPR Certification.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR