Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in Lakewood. This is a well established and stable practice with an outstanding reputation in the community.
~Come work with a stellar duo of physicians with a passion for oncology~
***SIGN ON BONUS***
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
|• Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care for individual patients |
• Initiate and document appropriate interventions; evaluate and record patient/family response within practice protocol; prescribe drug therapies per protocol and physician consultation
• Assist physician and perform procedures as needed; conduct patient assessment
• Promote wellness and recommend community resources to meet patient and family needs
• Knowledge of reimbursement procedures and documentation requirements
• Complete patient charge tickets
• Provide case management for oncology clients and their families
The position offers:
|• Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program. Three years of oncology experience required. Current state licensure as a Physician Assistant. BCLS and ACON certification expected within one year. |
|All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.|
|The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 40 lbs. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.|
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.