The Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our established medical group in Clovis, NM. State of New Mexico Medical License required and completion of a three-year residency in family medicine. Two or more years of practice experience preferred.
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome to apply
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- Onsite Care Team
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Behavior Health Clinicians
- Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Nurse & Medical Assistants
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore,and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
About Clovis, New Mexico
Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all within a short driving distance.
The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and includes; 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.