Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Elk River. Join our thriving practice that includes multiple on-site specialties.
- 12 provider primary care practice.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Option to provide full scope of traditional inpatient/outpatient care or focus on outpatient-only.
- Call Frequency: Call is approximately 1:25 and is equally shared amongst the Primary Care physicians at five clinic locations.
- Opportunities for physicians to perform procedures. OB is optional.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) - Flexible schedule
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceedon aninnovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Fairview Clinics – Elk River is on the forefront of piloting new processes and technologies to enhance the patient experience.City Demographics Info