Physician, Family Medicine
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170 Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
PIH Health Family Medicine Department is seeking Full-time Board Certified Family Medicine Physicians to join our established outpatient-only practice with Medical Office Buildings in Downey, Hacienda Heights, La Habra, La Mirada, Montebello, Santa Fe Springs and Whittier.The schedule is Monday Friday from 8 am to 5 pm,with no visits to outside facilities. Call scheduleis very light, answering phone callsup to 4 times per month, no going in call. Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562-698-0811 Ext. 81030
Submit CVs toErica.Taylor2@pihhealth.org
- Demonstrated expertise in Family Medicine diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding a Family Medicine Physician scope of practice.
- Fellow or certification from The American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities.
- Independent performer.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus.
- Current, unrestricted California medical license
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA approved residency program in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Prior experience as a practicing clinician, with experience in HCC coding, CMS STARS measure, and HEDIS measure capture preferred