Fairview & HealthEast is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join the Roseville Clinic located in Roseville, Minnesota.
- Primary Care group consists of 4 Family Medicine physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Other services available onsite include CNM, diabetes education, lactation services and medical weight management, prental and women's care, clinic care coordination.
- Clinic Hours: Monday 7:30am-7:00pm; Tuesday 7:30 am-5:00pm; Wednesday 8:00 am-5:00pm; Thursday/Friday 7:00 am-5:00pm
- This is a 100% outpatient clinic setting.
- Phone call only is shared with Family Medicine physicians from other nearby HealthEast Clinics.
- Patient encounters average between 18 – 22 patients per day.
- Full time (1.0 FTE) includes 32 patient contact hours per week with 8 hours of administrative time.
- Part time options may be considered.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: CME allowance, time off, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
The Roseville Clinic is located in the growing community of Roseville, Minnesota 10 miles northwest of of St. Paul. Roseville is a thriving community with a population of 36,000. There are several major shopping centers, 29 parks, 4 lakes, 7 elementary schools, a middle and high school, and 3 colleges. It is home to the John Rose Oval, North America's largest outdoor artificial sheet of ice.