PeaceHealth is a well-established financially stable multi-specialty provider group looking for physicians interested in outpatient Family Medicine opportunities to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient's condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients.
We offer the unique opportunity to practice Family Medicine with a pediatric to adult practice, a highly competitive pay system, industry leading student loan reimbursement for qualified candidate, full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, great benefits and much, much more. PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our Family Medicine providers are for our communities.
- M.D. or D.O. or foreign equivalent degree
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited U.S. Family Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Family Medicine Residency
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire)
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org.
Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The citys official slogan is A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors. Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
Heres why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencers Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts