Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Milaca. This is a well-established practice with strong ties and support of the community.
- 4 provider primary care practice.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Option to providefull scope of traditional inpatient/outpatient care or focus on outpatient-only.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:25and is equally shared amongst the Family Medicine physicians at five clinic locations.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) - Flexible schedule
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use amultidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fairview Northland Medical Center is a 54-bed licensed facility offering a full range of primary and specialty care services to the 100,000+ population of Princeton, Minnesota and surrounding communities. Average number of deliveries annually: 530
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa Accepted
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).