Join PeaceHealths GI practice at RiverBend!
- Call schedule 1:10 and one hospital to cover - We value work/life balance
- Supportive and collaborative team environment and solid provider longevity
- Consultative services only-no admits
- Hep C treated by Infectious Disease
- Full GI surgical services available
- EUS optional
- Internal referrals come from within PeaceHealth
- Epic EMR
- Enjoy a walk along the river in a park-like setting during lunch...only steps from your office
Heres why you would love Eugene, Oregon:
- Fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Check out Spencers Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Clinician wellness initiatives
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trips in El Salvador